Availability : In Stock
TestingColorVision.com (TCV) Description$$$TestingColorVision.com was created to provide a validated, diagnostic color vision test that is accessible online. There is a plethora of color vision tests online but none of them have gone through such a rigorous validation process. TCV offers the opportunity for individuals to test their own color vision and organizations to do bulk testing on their employees. TCV offers packages that range from testing 1 individual all the way up to tens of thousands. TestingColorVision.com can also integrate with learning management systems using APIs (Ex. AICC). If you are interested in this product, please visit TestingColorVision.com or contact Waggoner Diagnostics at +1 (949) 396-1694. If you make a purchase for TestingColorVision.com through WaggonerDiagnostics.com, please allow 48 hours for an account to be created for you on TestingColorVision.com. You will receive an email with your account information.$$$
- Capable of screening thousands of individuals for a color vision deficiency off site at multiple locations at one time.
- Easily integrate with learning management systems (LMS) using APIs.
- AICC compliant.
- TCV is the only site that has a “validated” on-line color vision test.
- The test was validated by several academic institutes - including Dr. Jason Ng at Ketchum University, Previously Southern California College of Optometry, and Dr. Eriko Self, Psychology Department, California State University Fullerton.
- Has the capacity to determine if a subject is color deficient, the type of deficiency, and the degree of the deficiency.
- Test Plates utilize proven confusion colors based on CIE Color Space.
- Designed by Dr. Terrace Waggoner – World-renown color vision expert.$$$
Why use TestingColorVision.com?$$$
- Excellent for testing 1000s of people's color vision without all of the headaches.
- Simple integration into your organization's learning management system.
- Saves your organization time and money.$$$