- Color Vision Testing Made Easy (CVTME)
Color Vision Testing Made Easy (CVTME)
Availability : In Stock
CVTME Description$$$Color Vision Testing Made Easy (CVTME) is the pediatric gold standard for identifying genetic (red/green) color vision deficiencies in children as young as 3. It consists of one demonstration plate and 9 test plates displaying circle, star, and/or square throughout the plates and can be completed in under 60 seconds. On most plates, children will be able to see at least one symbol even if they are color vision deficient. If they can’t identify one symbol on the first few plates, they may not understand the test.
In addition, CVTME provides a quick screening by using 4 cards that have a car, dog, boat, and house. This test can be completed in less than 30 seconds.
CVTME is brilliantly simple to take and just plain fun for children. Considered the gold standard for intellectually disabled and pediatric assessment of color vision deficiencies in over 40 countries.$$$
- Gold standard for pediatric color vision testing.
- Children do not need to know numbers because the test uses children-friendly symbols; circle, star, and square.
- Able to screen children for color vision deficiencies as young as 3 years-old.
- Brilliantly simple to take, easy to score and just plain fun for children.
- Score sheets provided at WaggonerDiagnostics.com
- On most plates, children will be able to see at least one symbol even if they are color vision deficient. This technique helps identify malingering and whether the child understands the test or not.$$$
Why use Color Vision Testing Made Easy?$$$
- Excellent screening tools for children who don't know their numbers.
- Identify children with color vision deficiencies so that teachers can make accommodations accordingly.