- Waggoner HRR
Availability : In Stock
Waggoner HRR$$$The purpose of the Waggoner HRR is to determine if an individual has a color vision deficiency; if color vision deficient, the test determines the type and degree of the deficiency. The Waggoner HRR can be used on both adults and children, literate or illiterate, since it uses symbols to identify the deficiencies. Due to using symbols, this test can be used to test individuals who speak any language. The Waggoner HRR is a step above the PIP24 in identifying the type and severity of a color vision deficiency. The Waggoner HRR uses both pseudoisochromatic and desaturated test plates to increase its sensitivity and specificity.$$$
Waggoner HRR Advantages$$$
- The Waggoner HRR takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
- Incorporates easily recognized international symbols.
- Designed to not only detect a color vision deficiency but also to determine the type of deficiency and estimate the degree of the deficiency for protan, deutan, and tritan color vision deficiency.
- Using PIP test plates in certain sections instead of desaturated test plates reduces the problem of false positives inherent with other color vision tests.
- Increased sensitivity
- 14 screening test plates to be in compliance with military color vision screening standards.
- Designed by Dr. Terrace Waggoner – World-renown color vision expert.
- Score sheets provided at WaggonerDiagnostics.com$$$
Why use the Waggoner HRR?$$$
- Very easy scoring instructions compared to other HRR color vision tests.
- Increased patient care by screening for protan, deutan, and tritan color vision deficiencies.