1. Check that other applications on your computer have an internet connection. Check at least 3 different programs. Here are some suggestions:
- Open your internet browser (Ex. Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox) and navigate to www.WaggonerDiagnostics.com
- Open default Windows email client and send test email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that email sent without errors. Such way you will be sure email gateway works correctly in your system.
- Download any well known 3rd party program and check your internet connection with it. If the 3rd party program can connect to the internet, your computer's operating system policies does not allow Internet connections for unknown/new programs.
2. Disable Windows Defender Firewall. (https://support.microsoft.com/en-ae/help/4028544/windows-10-turn-windows-defender-firewall-on-or-off)
- Please restart the Waggoner CCVT and check internet connection.
- Otherwise, Check Windows Defender Firewall. Details in this article https://www.technipages.com/blockunblock-programs-in-windows-firewall. Make sure that Waggoner WCCVT application is not blocked. If it is, please unblock it. If there is still no connection after unblocking the Waggoner CCVT , please move onto step 3.
3. Check proxy settings and troubleshoot internet connection as described here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-networking/programs-cant-connect-to-the-internet/0ce72c11-58ae-4a15-9a01-b45af758eefd
4. Turn off your third-party Antivirus and/or Firewall and then check the internet connection on the Waggoner CCVT.
- If a third-party Antivirus is a reason then google "unblock program <your antivirus name>" for instructions of how to unblock Waggoner WCCVT in your Antivirus. For example "unblock program avast"
5. If possible, create new user in the Windows operating system and install Waggoner WCCVT for new user.
6. If none of the above worked, please contact your system administrator if you have one available and ask for assistance.
7. If none of the above worked, please contact your Internet Service Provider support
8. If none of the above worked, there's a possibility your system was infected with malware that prevents connection to the internet for other programs. We recommend doing a full system scan with your installed Antivirus.
- We recommend downloading and use Malwarebytes anti-malware and Super AntiSpyware and let the application scan your operating system.