WCCVT is an all-in-one color vision testing suite designed to satisfy anyone interested in testing for color vision deficiencies, ranging from school nurses to the U.S. Military. The diagnostic tests are perfect for identifying both genetic and acquired color vision deficiencies and then providing the type and severity of the deficiency. Color Vision Testing Made Easy is included in the application and is the gold standard for pediatric color vision testing. Helps Identify diseases and toxic levels of substances using our acquired color vision test. It has the shortest testing times for individuals with normal color vision.
WCCVT Administering & Scoring
Welcome to the
Color Vision Test (WCCVT)
With this suite, you can explore:
In-depth diagnostic tests
This suite of color vision tests is perfect for:
Primary care providers
Aviation Medical Examiners
Military Screening departments
WCCVT propels you forward in the
world of patient care. Here’s how.
- Cut costs by downloading WCCVT onto your computer
- Detect, determine and estimate the degree of each color vision deficiency
- Feel confident in your findings, as our product is validated by not just the US Navy, but also other notable independent academic institutes
- Free up staff as this test is self-administered
- Self-scoring ensures standardization and guarantees a consistent test-taking experience every single time
- WCCVT is randomized, preventing memorization, cheating or bias
- The findings are simple and easy to interpret, every time!
Waggoner’s Color Vision Testing Suites are developed for ophthalmic professionals, by ophthalmic professionals. The Adult Diagnostic test provided in the WCCVT software is the cutting edge in color vision testing. It has been coined one of three “precision” color vision tests available today by the U.S. FAA. Our products are approved by:
best review software by Endorsal