- Waggoner PIP24
Availability : In Stock
Waggoner PIP24$$$The PIP24 received its name because PIP represents pseudoisochromatic plates, the type of test images used to identify color vision defects, and the fact that the book has 24 plates in total. The PIP24 screens for protan (red weak), deutan (green weak), and tritan (blue/yellow weak) color vision deficient individuals. This test is the perfect choice when testing both adults and children because it has a section to test each demographic. This product is accepted and used by the U.S. Navy, Army, Marines, Coast Guard and FAA.$$$
Waggoner PIP24 Advantages$$$
- The PIP24 is one of only two booklet tests validated and required for Naval Aviators for color vision deficiency screening.
- This PIP24 is accepted and used by the U.S. Navy, Army, Marines, Coast Guard and FAA.
- The PIP24 plate test utilizes proven confusion colors based on CIE Color Space.
- Independently validated by academic institutes and used globally by health care professionals.
- Quick screener taking less than two minutes to screen for common color vision deficiencies.
- Two tests in one - has both an adult section with numbers and pediatric section with symbols.
- Designed by Dr. Terrace Waggoner – World-renown color vision expert.
- Scoring sheets provided at WaggonerDiagnostics.com$$$
Why use the Waggoner PIP24?$$$
- A color vision testing booklet with both high sensitivity and specificity.
- An excellent tool for testing both adults and children.